Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: PBC on September 20, 2016, 03:59:31 pm
-
Sorry guys me again :-)
This time, too far to walk and needs a drive from Reine, but I loved the beach here and managed 5 or 6 keepers at this location over a few days.
Phil
-
Phil your last 6 posts have been terrific. The Lofoten's are obviously a great place for landscapes and your images show them admirably. I have to add this location to my "must go" and see list. Thank you for showing them.
Ken Rennie
-
+1
Phil your last 6 posts have been terrific. The Lofoten's are obviously a great place for landscapes and your images show them admirably. I have to add this location to my "must go" and see list. Thank you for showing them.
Ken Rennie
-
Sorry guys me again :-)
Phil
Don't apologize - you're photos have been magical!
-
This has been an outstanding series. I'm enjoying it a bunch.
Chuck
-
Another great image
-
Ditto to all the praise!
-
Sorry guys me again :-)
The day an apology is necessary for posting photographs such as those you took in Lofoten is the day I stop visiting this site!
Jeremy
-
Agree with others, outstanding images.