Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Patricia Sheley on September 09, 2016, 12:28:36 am
-
~Pangaea's Trace
-
Atmophere of the site faithfully discribed.
Have a Nice Day.
Thierry
-
Good atmosphere, but to me the out-of-focus rock so prominent in the foreground detracts from the rest of the scene. Also, to my eyes the water and fog ended up with a strange rendition, almost pixelated?
-
For me, no problem with the out-of-focus foreground rock.
I could also imagine the picture composed in a bit different way but I like it.
-
Are you looking for critique or just sharing?
-
"just" sharing? Shame really that...the aesthetic wonderings and wanderings, disappeared as in dream, lost the spaces in between "just" shared that gain one stirrings of ideas by shed particulars, lost into the aether of nature where once, if only obliquely one could chance upon unseen aspects shut away, held from taking flight. Technique and critique. Shame really that... memento mori...
-
I'm still trying to think of a comment that will just do justice to this image. ;)
-
I'm still trying to think of a comment that will just do justice to this image. ;)
I'm going to go with, A Bittersweet pause...
Peter
-
Peter, Eric, Pause~
"The principle of art is to pause, not bypass. The principles of true art is not to portray, but to evoke. This requires a moment of pause–a contract with yourself through the object you look at or the page you read. In that moment of pause, I think...
The principle of art is to pause, not bypass. The principles of true art is not to portray, but to evoke. This requires a moment of pause–a contract with yourself through the object you look at or the page you read. In that moment of pause, I think life expands. And really the purpose of art–for me, of fiction–is to alert, to indicate to stop, to say: Make certain that when you rush through you will not miss the moment which you might have had, or might still have. That is the moment of finding something which you have not known about yourself, or your environment, about others and about life."
Jerzy Kosinski