Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Jstar333 on September 06, 2016, 05:44:51 pm

Title: Has anyone install the new printer driver and firmware for the Epson 7900/9000
Post by: Jstar333 on September 06, 2016, 05:44:51 pm
Both the Epson 7900 and Epson 9900 had a new driver (6.74) and firmware released on 6/14/2016.
The only information I could get about the update was:

Improves paper thickness setting for custom media and adds M1 support for High OBA media when using SpectroProofer with ILS30.

I installed the 6.74 driver and could not find any differences on paper thickness settings.

Has anyone installed this driver and firmware, and noticed any adverse effects?
Title: Re: Has anyone install the new printer driver and firmware for the Epson 7900/9000
Post by: disneytoy on September 11, 2016, 04:26:33 pm
I should check too. I have a 9890, essentially the same hardware.