Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: Brookie on September 05, 2016, 09:42:23 pm

Title: Nikon D750 long exposure release
Post by: Brookie on September 05, 2016, 09:42:23 pm
What is everyone's favorite release (cable, remote, or iphone) for long exposures (greater than 30 seconds) with a Nikon D750?  I need something for long exposure landscape work. Thanks!
Title: Re: Nikon D750 long exposure release
Post by: Paul2660 on September 05, 2016, 10:37:05 pm
I use the Newer brand intervalometer.  Amazon

The 750 port is a bit tricky and the Newer brand sticks out just a bit but works.

Paul C
Title: Re: Nikon D750 long exposure release
Post by: dwswager on September 06, 2016, 11:54:56 am
What is everyone's favorite release (cable, remote, or iphone) for long exposures (greater than 30 seconds) with a Nikon D750?  I need something for long exposure landscape work. Thanks!

Considering the Dial Interface, I assume it lacks the Nikon 10 pin connector.  Hence, an MC (20, 30...) cord world not work.  I used Helicon Remote from my phone for long exposures with the D7200 which also lacks the 10 pin connector of the professional type bodies.
Title: Re: Nikon D750 long exposure release
Post by: armand on September 06, 2016, 11:14:54 pm
A Neweer intervalometer did the job although I have to admit I have yet to use the more advanced settings.
Title: Re: Nikon D750 long exposure release
Post by: Brookie on September 10, 2016, 11:14:03 pm
Thanks for the replies guys.

Anybody tried a trigger trap?