Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on August 03, 2016, 09:04:25 pm

Title: At the Back
Post by: seamus finn on August 03, 2016, 09:04:25 pm
Hanging out at the back of the church - to make up for the Father of the Bride!

Title: Re: At the Back
Post by: Patricia Sheley on August 03, 2016, 11:43:47 pm
~the crossed legs (you have a knack for them) sneakers/athletic shoes are priceless as is her expression... ;)
Title: Re: At the Back
Post by: Rob C on August 04, 2016, 03:12:02 am
Patricia's right: it's the tiny observations such as those shoes! With the dress, who on Earth would have imagined?

I also like that toning. As to the crossed legs, I have said my say on that topic already!

;-)

Rob
Title: Re: At the Back
Post by: GrahamBy on August 04, 2016, 06:13:35 am
Love it! Wonderful counterpoint to all that obsessive stuffiness of weddings  :)
Title: Re: At the Back
Post by: petermfiore on August 04, 2016, 08:09:42 am
I love this shot...all around

Peter
Title: Re: At the Back
Post by: Bob_B on August 04, 2016, 08:10:02 am
I agree with the others. In addition, the girl's expression is priceless, as it captures the moment so well.
Title: Re: At the Back
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 04, 2016, 05:24:39 pm
Simply one of your best. I agree with the other praise.
Title: Re: At the Back
Post by: Arlen on August 04, 2016, 06:25:47 pm
Simply one of your best. I agree with the other praise.

Me, too. I admit to being flummoxed by your other one, but this one hits home.
Title: Re: At the Back
Post by: Zorki5 on August 04, 2016, 06:36:37 pm
Excellent shot! Made me smile  :D

That little girl... Her pose, her shoes, her look -- such a nugget!
Title: Re: At the Back
Post by: Zorki5 on August 04, 2016, 06:41:16 pm
Excellent shot! Made me smile  :D

That little girl... Her pose, her shoes, her look -- such a nugget!

Few minutes on, I'm still looking at the photo and smiling like an idiot  ;D

This image needs no title; the girl is personified childhood.
Title: Re: At the Back
Post by: RSL on August 05, 2016, 10:20:19 am
Cute kid. Love the formal shoes to go with the formal dress.
Title: Re: At the Back
Post by: stamper on August 06, 2016, 03:52:41 am
Very amusing and the processing is first class.
Title: Re: At the Back
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 07, 2016, 11:54:59 pm
Lovely.