Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: ghoonk on July 30, 2016, 05:50:48 am

Title: Horseman SW-D Pro with Apo-Digitar 24mm f5.6 lens
Post by: ghoonk on July 30, 2016, 05:50:48 am
Up for sale is a Horseman SW-D Pro with the Horseman 24mm f5.6 APO-Digitar lens. Bought it years ago but stopped using it since I sold my Aptus 22 digital back. The Horseman takes any digital back for the Hasselblad V mount, and the APO-Digitar is optimised for digital backs

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/475802-REG/Horseman_21433_SW_D_II_Pro_Camera.html (this shows a Pro II, mine is the generation before this)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/475804-REG/Horseman_21385_24mm_f_5_6_Apo_Digitar_Lens.html/pageID/accessory

The camera and lens is currently with me in Dubai, in great shape, save for minor cosmetic wear. I'll be traveling from Boston to Miami in September 10 to 23, and will be able to bring it in. Asking price is USD4,200 neg on viewing, or trade for some Leica M glass

I'll be uploading photos of the camera and lens tomorrow