Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on June 29, 2016, 11:40:33 am

Title: Chasing Egrets
Post by: Chris Calohan on June 29, 2016, 11:40:33 am
45mph shooting out a side window.
Title: Re: Chasing Egrets
Post by: francois on June 30, 2016, 04:23:40 am
I like the dynamism of this shot, taken from the hunter's point of view (not sure if hunter is really a "good" word here).
Bravo
Title: Re: Chasing Egrets
Post by: David Eckels on June 30, 2016, 08:41:52 am
Hands on the wheel Chris!  :o

Reminds of some shots I posted on parallax. I really like the colors in your's. Need to explore it more if I can find a driver I trust ;)
Title: Re: Chasing Egrets
Post by: Chris Calohan on June 30, 2016, 03:23:31 pm
I did have a driver...silly boy I am, stupid I am not. I just wish I'd had something closer to 70-85mm so the Egrets were a bit clearer but yet, I like the abstract quality of them having movement.
Title: Re: Chasing Egrets
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 30, 2016, 05:02:32 pm
Quite suitable for the "Abstracts" thread, Chris.
Title: Re: Chasing Egrets
Post by: Chris Calohan on June 30, 2016, 06:33:13 pm
I forgot about that thread, Eric...been working on an alternative processes project for the past month and haven't posted in awhile...just about to a point where I can hang the arrangement and make a shot for you all to see.