Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: BradSmith on June 22, 2016, 12:06:21 pm
-
FYI......email from IT Supplies in US. Canon Pro-1000 for $900, free shipping plus $300 in 17x22 Canon paper. Assuming you can use the paper and value it at retail pricing, that means that printer is being sold for essentially nothing...because there is about $600 worth of ink in it. What a great deal if someone is looking for a 17" pigment printer.
Brad
-
Hmm, no mention of it on their website, printer shows as $1299 USD (but it does show the $300 worth of paper).
-
You have to call to get the deal.
-
Wondering if they are refurbs, as there was a recall soon after release. I was sent a new one and sent mine back which did not leak ink which was
the reason for the recall. It was stated as a rare occurrence. Not all from a suspected lot number had the leak and was in brand new condition
when I sent it back.
-
thats a more reasonable price for it in the first place. too bad I'm fully set on 13/17 printers right now (or did I just jinx myself?)