Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: pearlstreet on May 20, 2016, 01:45:03 pm

Title: Thank you, Michael and Jeff
Post by: pearlstreet on May 20, 2016, 01:45:03 pm
I'm sorry I never directly thanked Michael for this site and all it has meant to me. I'm getting used to my new Epson sc p800 and rewatched the camera to print videos and the soft proofing videos and setting up the p800 ones also.

Jeff, I want to say thank you to you while I'm still alive to say it! Thanks to all who make this site possible.

PS...if you struggle with inkjet printing - you won't find a better resource than lula.

Sharon

Title: Re: Thank you, Michael and Jeff
Post by: CoyoteButtes on May 21, 2016, 06:20:44 pm
Sharon is right.

Thank you Jeff.

And thank you Michael.

I want to throw in Kevin too. Thank you Kevin.

LuLa has always been such a big help.
Title: Re: Thank you, Michael and Jeff
Post by: Mac Mahon on May 21, 2016, 07:59:51 pm
you won't find a better resource than lula.

Sharon

Amen!

Tim
Title: Re: Thank you, Michael and Jeff
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 26, 2016, 01:08:25 pm
Sharon is right.

Thank you Jeff.

And thank you Michael.

I want to throw in Kevin too. Thank you Kevin.

LuLa has always been such a big help.
Agreed. And thank you Chris, as well.