Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on April 24, 2016, 08:18:34 am

Title: No Discount.
Post by: stamper on April 24, 2016, 08:18:34 am
The Scots aren't mean....are they?
Title: Re: No Discount.
Post by: RSL on April 24, 2016, 08:39:42 am
Illusions by economic ignoramuses to the contrary notwithstanding, you ALWAYS pay for them both.

Good catch stamper.
Title: Re: No Discount.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 24, 2016, 11:04:39 am
That sign is a bit more honest than the two I saw in Bordeaux last year.
Title: Re: No Discount.
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on April 24, 2016, 01:26:48 pm
I must admit I was once fooled by a version of the FREE WiFi sign :(
Title: Re: No Discount.
Post by: francois on April 25, 2016, 04:38:09 am
Priceless  ;)
Title: Re: No Discount.
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 25, 2016, 03:09:09 pm
Very good. I've seen an analogue of Eric's first: "Buy any three tyres for the price of four and get the fourth one ABSOLUTELY FREE!".

Jeremy