Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: razvanalex on April 22, 2016, 12:51:48 am

Title: Life and Moon
Post by: razvanalex on April 22, 2016, 12:51:48 am
Hello All,

Spring has finally come to Romania, which translates into get the camera and wander off to the woods. The photo I am attaching tries to show a connection between reborn earth and the barren moon., more like a contrast. Others see a Milky Way there, which to be honest, I wasn't aware of when I first took the photo.

A few technical details, the photo was taken during late evening, camera pointed to NE. This way the sun gently touched the fresh leaves of the trees. The cirrus cloud was moving very fast, so I had to run with the camera in different points before getting this exposure. A polariser filter was used as well.

I am looking forward for your suggestions. Thank you!

Razvan
Title: Re: Life and Moon
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on April 22, 2016, 01:46:18 am
A very luminous and well-composed image.
Title: Re: Life and Moon
Post by: Chairman Bill on April 22, 2016, 04:43:18 am
It has an aethereal quality to it
Title: Re: Life and Moon
Post by: stamper on April 22, 2016, 04:49:20 am
Very interesting. I like it.
Title: Re: Life and Moon
Post by: brandtb on April 22, 2016, 08:27:25 am
Very nice image - great subjects, movement/shape in sky, and color
Title: Re: Life and Moon
Post by: philaitman on April 22, 2016, 09:12:23 am
I like this one a lot. The light is interesting and the shape of the cloud pulls you up to the moon :)
Title: Re: Life and Moon
Post by: RSL on April 22, 2016, 09:28:12 am
Welcome to LuLa, Raz, and congratulations on the fine first post. Very nice.
Title: Re: Life and Moon
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 22, 2016, 05:51:48 pm
Welcome to LuLa, Raz, and congratulations on the fine first post. Very nice.
I agree.
Title: Re: Life and Moon
Post by: razvanalex on April 27, 2016, 01:26:07 am
Sorry for replying so late, I want to thank you all for your comments! If there is room for improvement, I always look forward to it! :)

Raz