Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on April 18, 2016, 04:23:08 pm

Title: Gate Keeper
Post by: Todd Suttles on April 18, 2016, 04:23:08 pm
Any Reactions?  Thnx, -t
Title: Re: Gate Keeper
Post by: GrahamBy on April 20, 2016, 06:26:19 am
I like it, it works for me as an abstract composition. For me it's much stronger that your "after school" shot, which I just don't get...
Title: Re: Gate Keeper
Post by: RKAMARI on April 20, 2016, 09:40:36 am
I love minimalist and graphical composition.
Title: Re: Gate Keeper
Post by: Todd Suttles on April 20, 2016, 12:15:11 pm
I like it, it works for me as an abstract composition. For me it's much stronger that your "after school" shot, which I just don't get...
Thanks GrahamBy. I thoght so too and was surprised that "After School" generated more feedback. I like both for different reasons, this is distilled and the other is more complex. Thank you for giving me your opinions, appreciated, -t