Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Mirrorless Cameras => Topic started by: Herbc on April 14, 2016, 10:03:16 am
-
I could not find a review of this lens on the A7's. Anybody know of one? 8)
-
I've never heard of or seen anyone using this combo. I'd expect the usual "wider M lens on Sony cam" issues, maybe even accentuated due to the v1 Leitz 35/1.4 Summilux-based optical design. If I still had my 'Lux I'd definitely give it a spin…
-Dave-
-
Are you looking for info and test shots for the single coated or multi coated VC 35mm f1.4? They are mechanically very similar but render very differently, check the CameraQuest website Ray Gandy / CameraQuest are the North American Voigtlander Cosina importers. They have links up to the Range Finder Forum who has pic threads up for all of the VC lenses on various camera bodies. I used to own the single coat version of this lens and used it with the original Leica monochrome and then with the Nex 7 and A7R It rendered B&W in a very 60's way, that I liked and it worked OK on the Sony sensors. It's a very compact lens and with a shade and UV filter weighed just a bit under 7 ounces.