Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on April 01, 2016, 11:00:07 am
-
Incoming freight ship. More here. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/04/01/reydarfjordur/)
-
I like the blues here, but also the colours and composition of the first in your blog.
-
Tranquil. Lovely.
Jeremy
-
Beautiful tonality and the overall feel.
-
I like the blues here, but also the colours and composition of the first in your blog.
Me too.
-
I am curious to know if the intensity of the blue has been artificially induced?
-
I am curious to know if the intensity of the blue has been artificially induced?
Chris,
See attached screen grab of the RAW file at default settings.
-
It's the blue hour.
-
It's the blue hour.
Or Rajan in his Blue Period.
Rajan often has fairly brilliant colors in his images, but somehow they never, ever look faked to my eyes. I find this blue both believable and remarkable.
-
Or Rajan in his Blue Period...
I am more often in this blue area:
-
I am more often in this blue area:
All you need to do is increase your NQ (Narcissism Quotient) to balance the Self Doubt, giving you Art (which, we see from the Diagram, only exists in Black and White.) ;D
-
... Art (which, we see from the Diagram, only exists in Black and White.) ;D
That's a good one!
-
All you need to do is increase your NQ (Narcissism Quotient) to balance the Self Doubt, giving you Art (which, we see from the Diagram, only exists in Black and White.) ;D
Heh.
Nice pic, Rajan. Very elegant composition.