Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: carlo.corradi on March 08, 2016, 05:28:24 am

Title: SOLD_CLOSED - FS : Hasselblad Flextight X1 | Price € 3.750.- (EU/Italy)
Post by: carlo.corradi on March 08, 2016, 05:28:24 am
The HASSELBLAD FLEXTIGHT X1 scanner is in perfect conditions and works smoothly.
The X1 has been fully refurbished (changed lamps and elastic chains) from HASSELBLAD PROCENTRE IN LONDON, where I purchased it in October 2013.

When I bought X1, the counter was 9507, now it counts 9700 (I made just 200 scans since October 2013.)

I have just scanned Medium format films (I own PENTAX 67II and MAMIYA7 cameras)
See scanning samples on my flickr account.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24098129@N00/15469029105/in/dateposted-public/
...

Now I have switched almost completely to digital and decided to sell it, (but I know I will complain about this decision).

Installed FLEXCOLOR 4.8.13 (the latest downloaded from HASSELBLAD)
on iMac with OS X EL CAPITAN  (OS X 10.11.3 (15D21)) and with Firewire it is just smooth scanning.

Included
CD Flexcolor version 4.6.5.

Film holders (in perfect conditions)
Part n° 50200403 (57x70) -
Part n° 50200401 (35x24/24x35)
Part n° 50200417 (24x65)
Part n° 50200428 (57x57 + 57x42.5)

Power supply,
INPUT 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 2.0 Ampere
OUTPUT 24 Volts , 3,75 Ampere, 90W max

Original Hasselblad BOX packaging size about 50 x 70 x 90 cm
Weight : about 22 Kg
----------------------------------------------------------------
Selling Price : € 5.500.- (EX WORKS - Rho MIlano - Italy)

Today : 23rd  march- 2016
New Selling Price : € 5.000.- (EX WORKS - Rho MIlano - Italy)

----------------------------------------------------------------
BUMP !

Today : 24th  april- 2016
New Selling Price : € 4.000.- (EX WORKS - Rho MIlano - Italy)
Title: Re: FS : Hasselblad Flextight X1
Post by: louiscourtney on March 08, 2016, 06:16:58 pm
Any idea how much shipping to the UK would be?
Title: FS : Hasselblad Flextight X1 | Discounted Price € 5.000.- (EU/Italy)
Post by: carlo.corradi on March 23, 2016, 10:15:08 am
Bump !

Discounted Price € 5.000.-

Title: FS : Hasselblad Flextight X1 | Price € 4.000.- (EU/Italy)
Post by: carlo.corradi on April 06, 2016, 06:51:37 am
Today : 24th April- 2016
New Selling Price : € 4.000.- selling in Europe - Excluded shipping cost
Title: Re: FS : Hasselblad Flextight X1 | Discounted Price € 4.000.- (EU/Italy)
Post by: carlo.corradi on April 24, 2016, 08:21:34 am
BUMP !

Today : 24th April- 2016

New Selling Price : € 4.000.- selling in Europe - (EU/Italy) - Excluded shipping costs
Title: FS : Hasselblad Flextight X1 | new price € 3.750.- (EU/Italy)
Post by: carlo.corradi on April 30, 2016, 07:11:28 am

Today : 30th April- 2016

New Selling Price : € 3.750.- selling in Europe - (EU/Italy) - Excluded shipping costs
Title: Re: FS : Hasselblad Flextight X1 | Price € 3.750.- (EU/Italy)
Post by: MartinDahl on April 30, 2016, 11:12:34 am
PM sent.