Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on March 05, 2016, 07:27:10 am

Title: Woodlands Walk
Post by: seamus finn on March 05, 2016, 07:27:10 am
-

Title: Re: Woodlands Walk
Post by: RSL on March 05, 2016, 07:44:50 am
Wow! When I first looked I thought the guy was hanging from that structure. Whew. Glad I looked closer.

Good shot, Seamus.
Title: Re: Woodlands Walk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 05, 2016, 09:11:03 am
Nice one!
Title: Re: Woodlands Walk
Post by: stamper on March 05, 2016, 09:43:41 am
Wow! When I first looked I thought the guy was hanging from that structure. Whew. Glad I looked closer.

Good shot, Seamus.

Framed for murder? A serendipity moment?
Title: Re: Woodlands Walk
Post by: brianrybolt on March 05, 2016, 12:50:15 pm
Maybe you can convince this guy to fake hang himself for another shot.  You can then display as a diptych.

Cheers,
Brian
Title: Re: Woodlands Walk
Post by: brianrybolt on March 05, 2016, 12:52:38 pm
Seamus,

Love your Life in the Street.  Excellent shots filled with humour and delight.
Brian
Title: Re: Woodlands Walk
Post by: seamus finn on March 05, 2016, 04:08:02 pm
Could you guys maybe consider that he's entering the gates to the Garden of Eden! Or a better place than the one he's just left!!  Jeez, as a newspaperman of forty years standing, I thought I was the only cynic left standing!!!





Title: Re: Woodlands Walk
Post by: Rob C on March 06, 2016, 04:29:25 am
Seamus, is this what happened to W. Eugene's children when they grew up? Or when they reached the end of the garden path?

Rob
Title: Re: Woodlands Walk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 06, 2016, 08:46:22 am
Seamus, is this what happened to W. Eugene's children when they grew up? Or when they reached the end of the garden path?

Rob
Quite possibly. But where is the other one?
Title: Re: Woodlands Walk
Post by: Rob C on March 06, 2016, 10:38:35 am
Quite possibly. But where is the other one?

Old age got it.

Rob C
Title: Re: Woodlands Walk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 06, 2016, 03:54:19 pm
Old age got it.

Rob C
Or sibling rivalry got too intense?

Eric
Title: Re: Woodlands Walk
Post by: Rob C on March 07, 2016, 04:29:48 am
Or sibling rivalry got too intense?

Eric


That's beyond my capabilty to reply accurately: never had a sibling, so it's unknown territory. Observation makes me think I was probably quite fortunate insofar as males are concerned, but siblings of the female variety often, but not always, seem to be a blessing. There's a message there, somewhere, could I but see it.

Rob
Title: Re: Woodlands Walk
Post by: seamus finn on March 07, 2016, 02:50:39 pm
Seamus, is this what happened to W. Eugene's children when they grew up? Or when they reached the end of the garden path?

Rob

Rob, at my age, the usual family diplomatic intricies - the 'stepping-around-the landmine' delicies of intimate life - continue to leave me thinking that I live in a state of the bewildered, and I suspect, so do my children.... and sometimes, I think I belong there myself.