Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Mike Guilbault on March 01, 2016, 02:36:06 pm
-
I'm trying to print a series of 8x10 images on a 10" roll of paper. I have more than 100 individual images to print. When I select multiple images and select "Repeat one image per page", it'll print each 8x10, but leave a gap between prints. How do I set this up so that I print one 8x10 after the other with no gaps in between? I want to be able to take the printed roll, and simply cut between the two images with one stroke.
-
In case anyone was interested, I figured it out. Capture One told me to experiment in the print dialog, but there are no options for this there. I ended up creating different page 'lengths', for example, one 8x10 is 10" (the width of the roll) x 8". For two 8x10s, it's 10" x 16", three is 10" x 24", etc. So, I have different 10" wide page lengths for everything from 1 8x10 up to 10 8x10s. After selecting the page size, I then set the number of rows on the sheet to the number of prints I want to make, i.e. 8 rows for 8 prints. They print successfully with no gaps in between. I actually set the paper size as 10.2" wide rather than 10 to create borderless prints. Works great!
Cheers
-
Thanks for the tip, moving from Aperture to C1 and this will come in handy.