Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: nemophoto on February 26, 2016, 10:54:13 am

Title: Photoshop no longer allows drag-and-drop ... again
Post by: nemophoto on February 26, 2016, 10:54:13 am
I'm running Windows 10 and I had issues with Photoshop a while back where it did not seem to allow drag and drop from File Explorer in the earlier versions of Photoshop CC 2015. Adobe fixed something with the software (as well as I fixed a few things on my end) and it worked. Now with the new opening interface Adobe introduced a month or so ago, the same issues are back. In this case, rather than receiving a message saying it's not allowed, nothing happens. I'll drag a file over to open in Photoshop and ... nothing. In order to do the drag and drop, I have to already have a file open, and then no issues.

Anyone have a work around?
Title: Re: Photoshop no longer allows drag-and-drop ... again
Post by: nemophoto on February 26, 2016, 10:57:45 am
Solved my issue. I got rid of the new "Start Workspace". That solved the issue.