Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: MBehrens on January 15, 2016, 12:23:53 pm

Title: Windows 10 Drivers for Canon Printers
Post by: MBehrens on January 15, 2016, 12:23:53 pm
This Canon page indicates there are a lot of printers that canon is not going to provide upgraded drivers for.
Windows 10 Canon Unsupported (https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/self-help-center/windows-10-upgrade/!ut/p/z1/hc_JDoIwEADQb_HAUToKsnhjUcEAEUkUezFgsJAAJYAS_966xIML9jadNxvCKES4jM4ZidqMllHO4h2W9q5vKZZtgLNYeQpoM3kUBI6ni7aItv8AZmn48TRg9fhOXh1grcqgSaZkqZ4Okiv3A9uffICNLjKgmoYwnt_GPEHPFkuESU7jx8FaGQsKQbhOjkmd1PypZt9p21bNlAMOuq7jCaUkT_gDLb4VpLRpUfjmqiKEzB7i-NINrniI5jY!/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/)

However they claim the Windows 7 or 8 drivers should work with some possible unknown issues.

I have the Pro 9500.

Has anyone tried using the Windows 7 or 8 Driver in Windows 10 for this printer? Did things go okay?

Thanks
Title: Re: Windows 10 Drivers for Canon Printers
Post by: Alan Goldhammer on January 16, 2016, 08:54:35 am
If you are concerned just don't upgrade.  While MSFT would like you to move to Win10 there is not compelling reason to do so if it's going to cause problems with legacy programs/equipment.  I'm happy on Win8.1 and have some Win7 computers that have specialized software that is not supported by either 8 or 10.  I've just configured things to ignore the upgrade notices.
Title: Re: Windows 10 Drivers for Canon Printers
Post by: enduser on January 16, 2016, 08:26:49 pm
Very wise words, Alan.
Title: Re: Windows 10 Drivers for Canon Printers
Post by: MBehrens on January 17, 2016, 12:07:04 pm
Yes, very wise words... too bad I have already upgraded. A brand new PC so I can go back to Win 7, I'm really not fond of the Win 8 UI.

I'll test the Win 8.1 driver in Win 10 and let you know how it goes. Since I use LR CC 2012.3 and it does all of the color management. All that is expected of the driver is to print what is delivered to it. I think things will be fine.

Thanks for commenting. Really wasn't what I was asking though...
Title: Re: Windows 10 Drivers for Canon Printers
Post by: GrahamBy on January 17, 2016, 12:48:42 pm
Google "classic shell". You can have a sane W7-type user interface with W8.1... it really works very well: if some journalists had negative comments, I suspect they either have MS pissing in their pockets, or they are ignorant fanboys. Or both.

I don't think anything stopped working going from 8.1 to 10. My scanner became junk from XP to 8.1, but after a bit of stuffing about my >10 yo Canon laser printer is still fine. My S9000 printer still printed, but trying to profile it to produce acceptable BW wasn't viable. Once again, that was going from 32 -> 64 bits.
Title: Re: Windows 10 Drivers for Canon Printers
Post by: MBehrens on January 18, 2016, 10:34:21 am
I've used Classic Shell before and liked it. I'll look into it. Thanks.

I think things will be okay with W10. I got all of my data transferred last night and LR is up and running. Am a little worried about SpectraviewII right now, loaded it and ran it and it told me a new version is available - the one I have installed. Hopefully it will profile my monitor. Once I get color management under control I'll run some test prints.
Title: Re: Windows 10 Drivers for Canon Printers
Post by: GrahamBy on January 18, 2016, 11:58:32 am
SpectraviewII

I think there may be some differences in where W10 keeps profiles: there were some problems for Spyder users which were corrected by re-installing the datacolor software after the upgrade.
Title: Re: Windows 10 Drivers for Canon Printers
Post by: MBehrens on January 19, 2016, 10:22:08 am
Things are going well. I installed the Win 8.1 Driver for the Canon Pixma Pro9500 printer and ran some prints, everything looks good.

SpectraviewII is behaving as well, although I had to switch the monitor connections. Have an NEC PA241W that I keep color managed with Spectraview and an old Viewsonic that I don't. My Video card has 2 ports; DP and DVI. I had the NEC on the DP port and the VS on the DVI. DVI seemed to be the primary and would display the boot screen. Spectraview would not communicate with the monitor until I switched the NEC to the DVI port. The VS doesn't have a DP port so I had to use a DP->DVI adaptor.