Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: rgs on December 22, 2015, 07:25:02 pm
-
One of the oldest mission style churches in the US. The back is classic (Paul Strand, Ansel Adams, Georgia O'Keefe, almost anybody else who has visited) but hard to resist. I hope the birds on the roof add some interest to mine. I tried to get them to fly but they just looked at me. When I moved to the front, they decided to fly. Enjoy. Feel free to comment.
-
Number 3 is nicely composed, with a triangle between the two sculptures and the tower. There is also some communication between the two sculptures, which ads conceptual value.
-
3 has IMHO the more clear composition, then 1 and the others. Pleasurable colours and tones, very good work.
All the best,
sandro
-
The second one is very appealing. Nit: the foliage on top right could be cloned out.
PS: there is a Hanuman temple in - of all places - Taos.