Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Andrew W on April 17, 2006, 08:29:18 am
-
Here is what is going on.
When I open a photo in Camera Raw (I have CS), the photo opens fine, however photoshop makes the camera raw window larger than my screen. It clips the right side of the work area right down the middle of the histogram and sliders.
So, I place the cursor right on the edge of the window, I get the little <-> symbol to drag that side of the window to the right (to view it entirely), only it won't allow me to do so. Now I am stuck.
Any ideas on what to do?
I have updated the plug-ins etc. I don't have capture installed on this computer (some incompatibility between those two).
I thank you for your help.
Andrew
-
How about changing the display resolution (higher), resize the dialog then reset the resolution?
-
Thanks digitaldog... that did it. It was the resolution of my screen that was the problem. Thanks a lot for responding.
Andrew