Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 13, 2015, 07:11:31 pm
-
There are things warmer than architectural abstracts (http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=100317.msg821630#msg821630) in Houston ;)
-
Nice! +1.
-
+ 2
-
Great reflection on life (in Houston?)
-
??? Yes, Dorothy, there is life in Houston....in between the showers at least.. ::) LOL
Slobodan - really nice captures of iconic buildings.
Frank ( native )
-
Did you move to Houston?
-
Did you move to Houston?
Nah, just a quick visit.
-
One image in focus out of four ain't that bad.
-
One image in focus out of four ain't that bad.
Huh!?
-
I like 'em, Slobodan -- especially #2. I'd have been tempted to convert to B&W. Did you try it?
-
Double huh!
-
Double huh!
Triple.
-
Russ is probably referring to four architectural abstracts I linked to in my first post in this thread.