Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hartblei super rotator 45 on a 350D  (Read 2578 times)

alinardo

hartblei super rotator 45 on a 350D
« on: February 01, 2006, 09:27:21 am »

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had tried using a bayonnet adapter to put a hartblei on a rebel xt 350D.

OR, more specifically, what effect does the bayonnet adapter have on the optics and the image. Is it just a narrower field of view? Or would you lose overall sharpness?

My (optimistic) thinking is that the smaller than 35mm sensor will capture the sharpest parts of the image (centre) while the soft edges are left off.

Am I way off base here? Should I just save up for the canon 24 ts?

Thank you for your time,

Adrian
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 12:38:53 pm by alinardo »

asoames

hartblei super rotator 45 on a 350D
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 10:19:05 am »

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had tried using a bayonnet adapter to put a hartblei on a rebel xt 350D.

OR, more specifically, what effect does the bayonnet adapter have on the optics and the image. Is it just a narrower field of view? Or would you lose overall sharpness?

My (optimistic) thinking is that the smaller than 35mm sensor will capture the sharpest parts of the image (centre) while the soft edges are left off.

Am I way off base here? Should I just save up for the canon 24 ts?

Thank you for your time,

Adrian
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=57244\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have a Hartblei SR 45mm pentacon mount on a shifting/rotating adapter (DVDTechnik) that I use with my 1DMkII and it works just fine. I'm very happy with the sharpness (at f16) even when fully shifted on the lens (12mm). I haven't tried adding more shift with the shift adapter.

Cheers

Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up