Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad H1 w/ Leaf 75s Digital Back  (Read 831 times)

Juanito

• John Raymond Mireles
FS: Hasselblad H1 w/ Leaf 75s Digital Back
« on: April 25, 2015, 10:51:52 pm »

Both camera and back are in excellent working condition. Both have been lightly used. The H1 body has 59,326 actuations. About 5,000 clicks ago, I sent it off to Hasselblad for an overhaul of the shutter and electronics. They brought it back to factory specs down to a new eye cup (no saggy old thing here). This camera is good to go for a long time. The Leaf 75s digital back has 9,413 clicks on it - which makes it practically a baby. This camera and back have just sat in a case for a year without use so it's time for me to say goodbye.

The Leaf DB is a 33 megapixel back that captures an image every 1.1 seconds. The raw files may be converted via Photoshop, Capture One or the free Leaf software that you may download of their website. The color, sharpness and dynamic range are fantastic. You can spend more on a back with more bells and whistles, but the images from this back will stand up next to any of them. You're welcome to visit http://johnmireles.com to view samples of what this camera is capable of.

The H series of cameras are all very similar in function and feel. There's almost no difference between the H1 and H2. This body has a few superficial nicks from normal use. It's ready to start shooting right out of the box.

The charger for the digital back and two batteries are included. I can also include the box and original packaging for the digital back if you'd like. If you think you'd like to use this back with a Mamiya RZ, I have an adapter for sale. (With this adapter you can quickly switch from Hasselblad to Mamiya if you so desire. You don't even need the "D" version of the RZ.) Shipping to the US is included for the price. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or respond here.

Price is $3,600. For comparison, here's a listing of the same setup that sold on eBay for $3,900: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Leaf-APTUS-75-33MP-Medium-Format-Digital-Back-and-Hasselblad-H1-body-/281630871084?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4192820e2c&nma=true&si=JQiht1EN4PEMW0XFjCdxeEgtzpA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

John

« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 12:22:27 pm by Juanito »

Juanito

• John Raymond Mireles
Re: FS: Hasselblad H1 w/ Leaf 75s Digital Back + Mamiya RZ Adapter
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 12:25:12 pm »

If you buy the camera with back, the Mamiya RZ adapter is $200. It's been used exactly twice. Includes cords and view screen for the RZ. Works great.

Pages: [1]   Go Up