Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: HP Designjet T120 (knowing it's not a photoprinter)  (Read 12116 times)

enduser

Re: HP Designjet T120 (knowing it's not a photoprinter)
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 11:48:18 pm »

You can put a bunch of sheets in the feeder. It will then use them one by one as requested by  the  job at  hand. You do have to unload the roll if you've been  using one but the sheets can remain in the feeder even if you go back to the roll.

The third load option is a single sheet.  If the single sheet is over A0 size, you have to load anything bigger as a roll.

USM

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 03:13:43 am »

Thanks!

Sorry but I have some more questions:

I have to put the printer in a shelf - can you tell me the footprint of the printer?
The sizes 987 x 530 x 285 mm (W x T x H) are without A3 or A4 paper loaded - right.

Why are you using coatings?

Greetings!

enduser

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2015, 08:45:52 pm »

980 mm wide,  300 mm high,  570mm from wall, with loaded letter size, the paper just not quite touching the wall.

Why use spray coating?  There is a longer life for dye prints using these coatings. Exactly how long is unclear but I take what I can get.  I think if a gallery asked me to print something important for them, I'd get someone with a pigment printer to do it for me.

USM

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2015, 08:21:00 am »

We use it for limited color range artwork on canvas.  Several protective coatings.
Hi enduser!
I'm ready to buy the T120 - may I ask you another question?

What kind of paper are good for this printer, did you some tests?
I hope I am asking not too much...

Thanks.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up