Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fujifilm GX680 + 125mm + 210mm  (Read 803 times)

Marchele

Fujifilm GX680 + 125mm + 210mm
« on: April 22, 2015, 04:20:06 am »

Hello everyone,
I propose for sale a medium format rather interesting, a GX680 first series, in top working condition, with some signs of use on the bellows (a little crumpled, but without any hole or crack), with no other particular signs; is in excellent condition.

Common drawback for this apparel, the rechargeable battery is dead, after many years of work. There are kits (f.e. on the bay) that let use normal AA batteries (the battery box, external, is replaced with a similar one which contains AA).
At the moment the problem is solved at no cost, absolutely without touching the originality of the piece, by modyfing a second battery holder, adding cables to  provide external energy (with alkaline batteries or a transformer to provide the 7.2 volts needed).

In general, the apparel is excellent and very effective, state of the art of medium format cameras.

Together with the body are included: its back with 120mm charger, battery charger with battery (I include everything even not properly working), the second modified holder, various caps.

I sell the kit with two lens, in FLAWLESS conditions (like new), a medium-short, 125mm, and a medium-long, 210mm, to cover just all needs:

- FUJINON GX M 125 / 5.6

- FUJINON GX M 210 / 5.6

Space to some photos of everything (you can clearly see, un-mounted, the original, and the modified battery with the wires):

I assign to this a value of 800 euros, excluded shipping to you.
Payment by bankwire, or Paypal for referenced user.

Is possible to pick it up personally in Milan, Italy.

Do not hesitate to ask for infos or proposals.

Thank you all for the attention, and to the staff of LuminousLandscapes for the space granted!

Marchele
Pages: [1]   Go Up