Please can someone assist me
First off what is your workflow?
I will assume you are trying to print from a digital camera. Here's an example workflow:
1. Calibrate your monitor.
2. Capture your images in RAW. Do not use any camera sharpening.
3. In PS, makes sure your working space is at its widest colour gamut - Adobe RGB 1998 for example.
4. Make all your edits in PS. Sharpen at the very end.
5. Convert to your printer resolution.
6. Calibrate your printer.
7. Convert your working image to your printer profile (CMYK).
So now, if this is your basic workflow, you will have to determine where in the workflow the problem is originating. Use the UPDIG
as a guide to standardizing your workflow.
I don't know if this helps.