Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom not merging and sorting images from two different cameras - help pleas  (Read 904 times)

latch99

Hi guys,

I need some help here. I've just imported a few thousands of images form two different cameras, however Lightroom simply sorts them by camera only. (i.e.. images from the first camera, all sorted by capture time, then come images form the second camera.)

The cameras are the same brand and model, times are synchronised, but the images refuse to merge and sort. I've tried putting them in the same folder and importing, but that doesn't do it either. I've been doing this for years and it all worked fine, till today. Does anyone know whats causing this, and how I can fix it?

Thanks in anticipation.

Latch

View > Sort > Capture Time is checked, The cameras are in sync down to the second, and images from both have been merging and sorting fine for over two years, till today. Sort order is all set to capture time in all modes and views, but its still sorting first by camera.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 02:15:08 pm by latch99 »

Richowens

Do you have filters turned on?

Rich

latch99

yes I do. I think I've done all the obvious things, it seems like something entirely new

latch99

sorted .. thanks

jferrari

Nothing changes until something changes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up