Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS:Hasselblad Black SWC/M latest 38mm CF T* lens,A12 back and 903 SWC OVF-SOLD  (Read 544 times)

algrove

This has been my personal camera for use with a P45+ digital back. It has been well kept and is one of my all time favorite cameras. It functions normally with accurate shutter and works like a charm. Hate to part with this, but my eyesight is failing me. This model has the Zeiss 38mm CF T* lens with the large focusing bezel compared to earlier models. I am including a Hasselblad UV/Skylight filter. There are small pint chips on the base of the A12 back only, not on the camera. I never used this back so they went unnoticed until now. The slide plate for the A12 back seems slightly bent on on corner.

In addition I am including an innovative base plate made for the SWC where the SWC's base plate fits into this QR base plate which then allows for QR compatibility with any Arca-Swiss ball head.  I found this a very handy item to say the least. See Photo.

I am also inclusing a Haselblad 60 bayonet 38-60 lens hood.

The viewfinder is the upgraded one found on the 903 SWC with nice format markers i your view for either landscape or portrait shooting as well as an improved level bubble.

I prefer payment via Paypal and only ship to the US to verifiable Paypal addresses of record.I also ship UPS and will insure for it full value and as such shipping will depend on final price and destination location. I will pay Paypal fees.

Asking $2290.+ shipping. I have a 100% rating on eBay. PM for seller name over there.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 03:11:43 pm by algrove »

algrove

Some more images.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 03:12:19 pm by algrove »

algrove

The above QR plate for the SWC/M available for $100 shipped CONUS only to verifiable Paypal address of record. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up