Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leaf Valeo 22, cannot use Bluetooth to connect!!!PLS help!!!  (Read 1271 times)

philmar1986

Hi, I have got my Leaf vale 22 wi back, and HP iPAQ 4700. And I install DP67, and try to connect the back via bluetooth.

The back is found in the DP67, and I have to input the PIN. And when I type 1234 as PIN, it says invalid Pin. And I re-install DP67 several times, but it still says invalid Pin.

Could anyone help me with the situation?

Many Thank

Fernando

chiek

• chiek imaging
Re: Leaf Valeo 22, cannot use Bluetooth to connect!!!PLS help!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 05:03:38 am »

Hi, I have got my Leaf vale 22 wi back, and HP iPAQ 4700. And I install DP67, and try to connect the back via bluetooth.

The back is found in the DP67, and I have to input the PIN. And when I type 1234 as PIN, it says invalid Pin. And I re-install DP67 several times, but it still says invalid Pin.

Could anyone help me with the situation?

Many Thank

Fernando

Try Leaf Wi-view instead of old DP67. Wi-view has very similar to current APTUS user interface.
I've owned valeo22 a long time ago, so I don't know how to download LEAF wi-view.
Someone (Yair? ) can help to you. Hope this helps.
chiek imaging, in Seoul, SOUTH-KOREA.
Sinar P2, Hasselblad CFv-50c medium format and a7R systems
major job is products shot, especially for electronic products.
but interested in Landscapes and Portraits, Still-life.
my hobby is Designing camera…
www.chiek.co.kr

philmar1986

Re: Leaf Valeo 22, cannot use Bluetooth to connect!!!PLS help!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 11:59:56 pm »

Try Leaf Wi-view instead of old DP67. Wi-view has very similar to current APTUS user interface.
I've owned valeo22 a long time ago, so I don't know how to download LEAF wi-view.
Someone (Yair? ) can help to you. Hope this helps.

Hi, I tried wi-view on another PDA running win 6.1,because Wi-View does not support win2003se. However, the situation is similar, the software could found Valeo, but it always says the pin is not invalid, even I tried 1234 or reinstall wi-view
Pages: [1]   Go Up