Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Schewe's new book  (Read 16677 times)

gmargo

Re: Schewe's new book
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2015, 09:03:36 am »

Jeff,
I am one of many “silent” readers here who have enjoyed and learned from your comments, your videos and books. So even though you don’t know me, I feel I know you in a small way from all you have shared. I was sorry to read of your health issues but really thrilled that you have made it through what I know have been very threatening situations. Speedy recovery, good health and best wishes!
Geof

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2015, 09:49:08 am »

Hi,

Pretty much the same way I feel. Jeff's videos have a real entertainment value!

Best regards
Erik

Jeff,
I am one of many “silent” readers here who have enjoyed and learned from your comments, your videos and books. So even though you don’t know me, I feel I know you in a small way from all you have shared. I was sorry to read of your health issues but really thrilled that you have made it through what I know have been very threatening situations. Speedy recovery, good health and best wishes!
Geof
Erik Kaffehr

Leszek Piotrowski

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2015, 09:43:52 pm »

Hi Jeff--

Glad to hear you are getting better and wishing you all the best for a full recovery. Do consider taking some time out for yourself as I figure you'll be just itching to get back into full stride again. Your previous books were - for me - excellent! Can hardly wait for the next one to be released.

Leszek

Leszek, G

Morris Taub

• morristaubphotography
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2015, 05:03:45 am »

Well, other than the fact I will prolly be on blood thinners for life (hopefully not like Chris Bosh the pro NBA player from Miami that also had PE's) I will prolly be ok...I'm on a "Flexitorian" diet (means primarily plant based diet both with fish and even meat on occasion).

We all face challenges when we get old...at age 61, I'm paying for the extravagances of youth.

But I'm pretty motivated to last a while longer (even if it's only to be a pain in the ass of some people who really deserve it).

:~)

Holy cow. Good to hear you pulled through. Yes. Two very serious conditions. You were lucky to be in hospital for the aortic abdominal episode. I have family that have to do deal with that. Years ago my step father had it replaced with a plastic one or something like that. Maybe now they're carbon fiber and magnesium like nikon bodies?  8)

I've paid some price too, but it's genetic in my case combined with 'extravagances'...good food, some light exercise, always good for the body and mind. Thanks for that new word. Never heard of 'flexitorian'. Good food for me = as little processed as possible, or nothing packaged. While I used to be vegetarian, over years of trial and error I found with my doctor that some salmon and sardines helped naturally lower my cholesterol, so I stopped being vegetarian. Also, had major muscle problems with any pharmaceutical statins.

Each visit to the cardiologist now they always check my abdominal aortic artery (valve?) I've already got four stents in my heart, lots of time on the table for angiograms. Doctors not taking chances with me.

Looking forward to the updated book. Already have both the digital negative/digital print. Excellent books for me. Thank you, thank you.

Stay healthy...
M

Rand47

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2015, 11:38:53 pm »

Jeff,
Geof

Geoff,

I think you've expressed how many of us feel about this wonderful, irascible, erudite character.
Jeff, we love you, man!  Be well, and thanks for all you've done for all of us is so many ways!

Rand
Rand Scott Adams

MrIconoclast

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2015, 11:01:30 am »

Thanks for the information!

Adam L

• http://adamlozo.com
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2015, 06:59:36 am »

Is there a possibility that the ship date (July) will be pushed up now that LR is released?
"That's a lot of money to move a few pix

HSakols

• Hugh Sakols Photography
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2015, 09:38:29 am »

Jeff,
I'm sorry to hear about your setbacks.  Take care and get healthy. 

Hugh
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up