Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya Leaf Aptus-II 10 56MP Digital Back, only 486 shots!  (Read 1199 times)

rhern213

I'm putting up for sale my Mamiya Leaf Aptus-II 10 Digital Back.

The DB is almost new, it has just 486 shots. It's in perfect mint condition, was only used in a studio, never used outside. The II-10 has 56MP and has a 56x36mm sensor, which is actually the widest sensor available in any MFDB.

The DB was purchased from CI in March 2014, so it should still have a slight bit of time left on the 1 year warranty. It's also been upgraded to the latest FW so no need to send it in to service for any reason.

It comes with all the original accessories:
2x Batteries
Charger
Firewire Cable
Front/Rear/Bottom DB Protective Covers
Stylus
Leaf Capture CD

The only thing not included is the case because I'm keeping that to carry my other DB.

My asking price is $10,000, this includes overnight shipping insured for the full amount of the purchase.

Any offers are welcome.

It is also available locally in South Florida for anyone interested in taking a look at it.

For reference, I have not sold on this forum before, but I've been an active member on other forums with reviews for some time. You can look me up under the same user name on all forums including ebay.

If you have any questions please let me know, Thanks!

rhern213

Re: FS: Mamiya Leaf Aptus-II 10 56MP Digital Back, only 486 shots!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 08:23:28 am »

Lowering the asking price to $9,500, includes all payment fees and fully insured overnight shipping!

Any offers still welcome!

rhern213

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 10:00:58 am »

Lowering asking price to $8,700!

Still welcome offers!

rhern213

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 01:33:11 pm »

Lowering asking price to $8,500!

Common fellas I need to liquidate and sell this asap now to fund some new projects. Make me some decent offers and you can get a steal for this DB.

Just to note, I've sold several high ticket items since the OP and I can provide references.

rhern213

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 10:34:54 am »

Sold!
Pages: [1]   Go Up