Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Like New Nikon 85mm f2.8 PC/E lens  (Read 497 times)

Herbc

FS Like New Nikon 85mm f2.8 PC/E lens
« on: February 26, 2015, 02:16:34 pm »

I got this in a weak moment new about two years ago.  It has never been used, never out of the house.

They are bringing $1100 on the auction site, new is $1550.

Yours for $950 to save me the pain and suffering of the auction site.   I have everything that comes with a new one, box, papers etc, may even have the purchase receipt (not sure).

Guaranteed-return if not happy in two weeks. I have 100% rating on ebay.

Theodoros

Re: FS Like New Nikon 85mm f2.8 PC/E lens
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 02:39:56 pm »

I got this in a weak moment new about two years ago.  It has never been used, never out of the house.

They are bringing $1100 on the auction site, new is $1550.

Yours for $950 to save me the pain and suffering of the auction site.   I have everything that comes with a new one, box, papers etc, may even have the purchase receipt (not sure).

Guaranteed-return if not happy in two weeks. I have 100% rating on ebay.

I must say, this is a superb lens! I use one with Nikon 16mp & 36mp sensor and the results are awesome... Important thing is that it performs superbly with the Kenko 1.4 DGX TC attached on it... The only complain I can think off, is that one can't rotate the sift and tilt operations to work towards the same direction... They are fixed at 90 degs to each other...

Herbc

Re: FS Like New Nikon 85mm f2.8 PC/E lens
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 09:51:16 pm »

I agree the lens is widely appreciated, I use the 24mm version, but my work seldom requires a focal length greater than 35 degrees.
Pages: [1]   Go Up