Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD Imacon Flextight Precision III, G4 Mac, plus laptop connectivity. Leeds UK  (Read 1363 times)

imagetone

• http://www.tonymayimages.com

I am selling my complete Imacon Flextight Precision III scanning solution ready to use with a Mac to run it and laptop connection option.

All in very good working order with power supply, all required leads, focus calibration sheet, software, documentation.

Imacon Precision III "virtual drum" scanner 4.2 Dmax single pass. SCSI.
with film holders for 4 x 5", 6x7, 6x6x2, 6x17 (or 120 filmstrip), 35mm filmstrip, 35mm single frames

A G4 533 SCSI PowerMac to run it, all leads and software.

Also an Adaptec SlimSCSI Cardbus card and leads to allow the scanner to be driven from a Cardbus compliant laptop.

A complete scanning solution ready to go,

I am in Leeds, UK and would prefer to sell to someone who can come and see it working, pay and take it away.  I would accept GBP 1300 for the complete bundle.

Please message me if you are interested. I can provide full specs and will get together some photographs of it and example scans over the weekend.

Thanks
Tony
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:17:01 am by imagetone »

jejes

Re: Imacon Flextight Precision III, G4 Mac, plus laptop connectivity. Leeds UK
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 07:25:38 am »

PM I'm interested.

David487

Re: Imacon Flextight Precision III, G4 Mac, plus laptop connectivity. Leeds UK
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 06:56:48 am »

Hi Tony,
I'm interested in your precision iii if still for sale. Does yours also have firewire as well as scsi interfaces or was it upgraded from a i or ii ?
I'm based in Manchester UK so no problem collecting.

Regards

Dave

imagetone

• http://www.tonymayimages.com

SOLD, thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up