Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What time is it??  (Read 5627 times)

framah

What time is it??
« on: January 11, 2006, 05:14:20 pm »

Michael... could you get whomever to set the time correctly on the posts?? It's really annoying to look and find that I'm still up at 4 in the morning when I thought I was still at work .    

Thanks.
"It took a  lifetime of suffering and personal sacrifice to develop my keen aesthetic sense."

bob mccarthy

• http://
What time is it??
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 05:31:16 pm »

Its up to you to set your local time zone in the user preferiences. Go to "My controls" and set your time zone under board settings.

Bob
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 05:33:34 pm by bob mccarthy »

Paul Sumi

What time is it??
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 05:31:16 pm »

If you look under My Controls / Options / Board Settings, you can set the forum for the time zone in which you reside.  You have to be logged in to do this.

Paul

jani

• Øyet
What time is it??
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 05:31:16 pm »

Michael... could you get whomever to set the time correctly on the posts?? It's really annoying to look and find that I'm still up at 4 in the morning when I thought I was still at work .  
This is something you adjust yourself (click the link). I've set mine to "GMT", since that's closest to UT:
Jan

framah

What time is it??
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 10:55:57 am »

Thanks, everyone. Apparently, I was in Ghambia or some such place!!    If I 'd known, I would have brought my camera!!
"It took a  lifetime of suffering and personal sacrifice to develop my keen aesthetic sense."
Pages: [1]   Go Up