Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kenlock Swing + Shift Bellows (aka Hama aka Spiratone)  (Read 820 times)

Michael N. Meyer

• Michael Nathaniel Meyer Freelance
Kenlock Swing + Shift Bellows (aka Hama aka Spiratone)
« on: February 17, 2015, 01:35:35 pm »

I bought this bellows unit for a couple of product projects a couple of years back but lately it's just sat in the gear drawer. I'm phasing this kind of work out and no longer need this.

These bellows operate almost like a mini-Horseman view camera. Rise, tilt, swing and shift are available on both the front and back standards as is focusing. Focusing is geared front and back; front rise is geared; front and rear shift is geared. The mounting block allows the entire unit to be moved forward or back and this movement is also geared. Rise is +/-20mm on both standards. Shift is +/-20mm on both standards. Tilt and swing are both +/- 60 degrees. Range of movement and focusing range will depend on focal length and adapter thickness. The bellows allow for 165mm of extension. Infinity focus can be achieved with an 80mm lens but no movements are possible. A 105mm or 135mm lens allows for significant movements at infinity or full movements when working close-up.

The front standard has a 39mm screwmount (this is an adapter and can be swapped out) and the rear has a T2 mount (again, this can be swapped out or customized).

The largest camera I've put on the bellows is a Sony a850, though this is pushing the weight it can handle. I used it most often with a Nex-7. I also toyed with putting my X-Pro1 on the back. A Sony A7 or A7r with a custom slim adapter would be pretty sweet on this.

A 105mm f3.5 Novoflex Noflexar and a 135mm EL-Nikkor will come with the bellows. I'll also include a T2 adapter for either Canon EOS or Nikon F (or both).  

Asking $850, shipped.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 05:40:04 pm by Michael N. Meyer »

Michael N. Meyer

Re: Kenlock Swing + Shift Bellows (aka Hama aka Spiratone)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 12:52:38 pm »

BUMP

& Price Reduction: $750 shipped

Michael N. Meyer

Re: Kenlock Swing + Shift Bellows (aka Hama aka Spiratone)
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 07:00:15 pm »

BUMP.
Pages: [1]   Go Up