Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad HC 50-110mm perfect condition -$2400  (Read 1003 times)

uheck

Hasselblad HC 50-110mm perfect condition -$2400
« on: February 16, 2015, 02:24:48 am »

Hello dear Collegues,

Selling my pristine 3.5yo 50-110mm.Rarely used due to having also the 35-90mm
Legendary lens.
Great condition, A-B, slight marks from shade as pictured.Glass & body blemish free.Bayonet+ contacts as new.
Comes with great cosmetical modification for pro photographers: professionally removed plastic fins from plastic pupil rear light outlet, therefore also usable with Tilt/Shift adapter (!).
Critical for car, architecture and still photographers.For those who want the original condition, the rear lens outlet cover is a standard part available for anyone at Hasselblad for ~30$.Read this mod has absolutely NO effects for the average photographer, but extends possibilities for the pro beyond what Hasselblad allows.
The image circle of this lens in phenomenal, and much better as what Hasselblad officially promotes.
Original box & sunshade.Insured trackable shipping.

Images are visible ONL after you log in-internal policy of LuLa, sorry.

USD 2600,- plus insured trackable DHL (or as You wish) shipping from GERMANY, ca. $30,-

PM me or alternatively directly
trayloader at me dot com
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 03:11:32 pm by uheck »

uheck

forgot images

uheck

and last one

uheck

Re: Hasselblad HC 50-110mm -special version-fits HTS 1.5 Tilt/shift- $2500
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 04:13:49 pm »

final price reduction
$2500

best

uheck

As by today, the item comes INCLUDED with the original Hasselblad original rear pupil lens cover as shown.So now You have the option to keep my cosmetical mod, or put it back in original factory condition.
Price lowered to $2400 :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up