Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My stuff, been shooting since September 05  (Read 7141 times)

saiine

My stuff, been shooting since September 05
« on: January 10, 2006, 04:35:08 pm »

Would appreciate any critisicm / feedback you guys can offer. This is an amazing forum with some extreme talent!

I started with a nikon 8800, and now use a digital rebel xt with the 17-40L /4 and 70-200l /4

http://www.shanejmontgomery.com

Appreciate it guys!

jdemott

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 05:08:17 pm »

I enjoyed browsing through your photos.  You have a good eye for shots that have some emotional appeal--where the viewer looks at the people and situation in the photo and wonders a little bit about what the whole story is.   Obviously you are experimenting with different techniques and compositions, which is great.  Keep it up.
John DeMott

saiine

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 06:31:00 pm »

Thanks man, appreciate it. I'm learning a ton.

I enjoyed browsing through your photos.  You have a good eye for shots that have some emotional appeal--where the viewer looks at the people and situation in the photo and wonders a little bit about what the whole story is.   Obviously you are experimenting with different techniques and compositions, which is great.  Keep it up.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=55653\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Tim Gray

• http://www.timgrayphotography.com
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 06:54:09 pm »

I enjoyed your work.  You have a good eye and sense of composition.  In particular I think you're good at judging what NOT to include in the shot - paring the composition down to its basic essentials.

jule

• http://www.juliestephenson.net
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 04:06:51 am »

Shane,
I sense spontenaeity in your images which is very refreshing. I also get the feeling that you are very observant, take particular notice and are fascinated by everything around you - and have a very discerning eye. It is wonderful to see images which express so much of a photographer's passion.

After viewing many of your images one after the other - I felt that I had in some way become part of your world - through your eye - in a sort of voyeuristic sense.

..looking forward to seeing more !

Julie

saiine

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 12:55:43 pm »

Hey Jule, thanks so much. I noticed you were from Australia. I can't wait to visit there. It's going to be my first oversees trip. I have some friends in Syndey and Newcastle NSW. I hear it's beautiful! Thanks again

Shane,
I sense spontenaeity in your images which is very refreshing. I also get the feeling that you are very observant, take particular notice and are fascinated by everything around you - and have a very discerning eye. It is wonderful to see images which express so much of a photographer's passion.

After viewing many of your images one after the other - I felt that I had in some way become part of your world - through your eye - in a sort of voyeuristic sense.

..looking forward to seeing more !

Julie
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=55811\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

avanides

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 12:48:48 pm »

I especially like the photo titled "lazy stairs". The subject matter and composition are wonderful! Made me chuckle
Pages: [1]   Go Up