Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch printing  (Read 965 times)

Michael Tyler

Batch printing
« on: February 12, 2015, 06:06:04 pm »

I feel like this is a remedial question.  I've searched and read and haven't found a clear answer.  Canon iPF6400 (and Epson 3800).  How does one take a group of files and print the same size print of each one using a single print command?

hugowolf

Re: Batch printing
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 06:35:21 pm »

I feel like this is a remedial question.  I've searched and read and haven't found a clear answer.  Canon iPF6400 (and Epson 3800).  How does one take a group of files and print the same size print of each one using a single print command?

That would largely depend on what software you are printing from, and with the ipf6400, whether from sheets or rolls.

Brian A

Michael Tyler

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 07:24:36 pm »

I'm printing from rolls on the 6400.  I have been using the Canon print plugin though I'm open to anything.

Jim Kasson

• The Last Word
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 07:28:58 pm »

I'm printing from rolls on the 6400.  I have been using the Canon print plugin though I'm open to anything.

In Lightroom it's dead simple. Select the photos you want in the Library module, switch to the Print module, pick your size and borders, pick the color management profile (it'll remember it from the last time) and print.

There are other programs that will do batch printing. QImage is one, although the GUI can be a little daunting at first.

Jim

Michael Tyler

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 07:34:29 pm »

Thank you, Jim.  I'm going to give Lightroom a try.  I only use it for the first stage of editing a photo and so I never thought of it as an end-point.
Pages: [1]   Go Up