Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PS CS% problem and can you help with lightroom  (Read 1254 times)

dseelig

PS CS% problem and can you help with lightroom
« on: February 04, 2015, 07:36:31 pm »

Everytime I try to make a custom size for a print in cs5 on a hp z 3200 photoshop crashes, antthing I can do? Also how do you change the size of a print in Lightroom 5.7 I have never used it but with my photoshop troubles ???? thanks David

hugowolf

Re: PS CS% problem and can you help with lightroom
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 09:12:46 pm »

Everytime I try to make a custom size for a print in cs5 on a hp z 3200 photoshop crashes, antthing I can do? Also how do you change the size of a print in Lightroom 5.7 I have never used it but with my photoshop troubles ???? thanks David

Well, you could do what everyone else does, and try it. Printing from Lightroom is a lot easier than from Photoshop.

How did you fare with your other problem?

Brian A

disneytoy

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 11:28:40 pm »

Mac or PC.

Lightroom is best for printing.

In Print module. First go to page set-up or printer button lower left. Select you printer, select page size. or go to custom and set your own dimensions. ROLL or SHEET. Make all you color settings. Always best to turn off Printer color management. If you do this LR remembers until you change it. in PS it forgets your setting on each file you try to print.

Remember on ther right to set LR to manage color, and select you paper profile.

If that is confusing check youtube. Lots of tuts.

Good luck.

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 10:51:43 am »

Try trashing your Photoshop preferences. Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings.

(Mac OS only) Open the Preferences folder in the Library folder, and drag the Adobe Photoshop CS Settings folder to the Trash.

http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

dseelig

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 02:33:28 am »

Thanks everyone espically you Andrew we ahd a nice interent fight a while back and here you are helping me I appreciate it greatly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up