Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Invitation - Kenya & Tanzania Photo Safari  (Read 3622 times)

Seb D

• http://www.sebdphoto.com
Invitation - Kenya & Tanzania Photo Safari
« on: January 04, 2006, 09:31:00 pm »

Hello Everyone,

Here is the finalized itinerary:

http://www.sebdphoto.com/safari/Safari.pdf

I have been able to finalize the itinerary for the planed photo safari to Tanzania & Kenya for February 2007.

This is an extended photographers Safari specially created & customized to suit the special needs of photographers.

The final decision has been made to keep this group small at 4 photographers. If there is further interest we can accommodate an additional 4 photographers to a second 4WD vehicle.

Please have a look at the enclosed PDF document which includes a brief summery, itinerary & terms and conditions.

You may contact me if you have additional questions or comments.

I would also like to thank Andy Biggs (www.andybiggs.com) for his advice and comments in helping me design this itinerary. Andy is an amazing wildlife photographer with an abundant knowledge of photography, wildlife, culture and the geography of East Africa. I highly encourage you to visit his website to view some of the most amazing East African photography!

Kind Regards,

Sebastian M. Domaradzki
Seb D Photography
www.sebdphoto.com
91 Cyr St
Dieppe, NB
E1A 8A1
CANADA
Phone: +1 (506) 878 – 3997
Email: Sebastian@sebdphoto.com
Worldwide - Aerial Photography
Worldwide - Landscape, Wildlife & Nature Photography
North America - Wedding Photography
Sebastian
Seb D Photography
[url=h

Giedo

Invitation - Kenya & Tanzania Photo Safari
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 06:25:16 am »

Hi Seb,

Your concept looks great. I recognize the wish for longer stays in East Africa. I went on an 11 day trip with Michael and Andy to tanzania 2 years ago and it was a fantastic experience. 4 weeks must be incredible productive for photographers.
Since then I went back last year and will do the same thing again this year. Now self organised extended camping in the Serengeti (talking about needing no luxury) at the beginning of the long rains (March).
I'm not sure about one thing of your concept though: you mention 4 photographers per vehicle. That is a lot. Imagine a scene taking place on the left of your car and all 4 of you trying to get a good shot. I would recommend you not to put more than 3 photographer per vehicle (and in that case take an extende landrover with extra seat) With a regular vehicle, I would keep it at 2 photographers.
It's just the one thing I would not economise over...
Good luck with your trip and share your experience with us!
Giedo
Pages: [1]   Go Up