Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Carbon Infinity 4x5 view camera with leather bag, lens boards & w/a bellow  (Read 1935 times)

pier64

Hi,

I am selling my beloved Carbon Infinity view camera to fund a move into digital medium format. The camera is in very good condition, fully functional, a dream camera for an outdoor photographer using large format film or for a camera collector. Only 120 were ever produced between 1991-1994 in Devon, England by renowned designers Angus Noble and Adrian Thompson. This camera, entirely made of carbon fiber, titanium, and aluminum, is considered one of the toughest, lightest, most versatile 4X5s ever produced. I acquired mine new from Manfrotto Trading, their European distributor. The camera has been used only a few times and hardly shows any sign of use. It comes with original leather bag, 2 lens boards for copal 0, copal 1 and copal 3 size, a blank lens board and a wide angle bag bellow. All accessories are originals.

For a description of the camera and technical specifications please follow the link http://edwinlachica.blogspot.co.uk/2008/02/carbon-4x5-view-camera.html

The asking price is $ 2,999 + shipping costs. PayPal only. I am based in the UK, international buyers will be responsible for customs and taxes which may apply.

Thanks

Pierpaolo

Ps: More pictures are available on request

pier64

Sorry. Item sold on ebay

Pier
Pages: [1]   Go Up