Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Now I've seen it all  (Read 14214 times)

61Dynamic

• http://
Now I've seen it all
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2006, 12:07:37 am »

Dang Ray, it's a good thing those cats aren't looking in your direction in that last picture. Can't say that's the smartest thing to do at a cat capable of licking your skin off.

Mike... It's true, you can bathe a cat. They really don't seem to mind and the only drawback is all the hairs that stick to your tongue.  
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=55308\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

My cat minds. A helluva lot too.
*Dang* I noticed that was a joke. Didn't notice the last half until I posted...

Since I'm in a screwy mood, here's my favorite cat picture:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 12:08:59 am by 61Dynamic »

macgyver

Now I've seen it all
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2006, 01:16:34 am »

My cat sheds so much I worry more about cat hair in the sensor than dust of any kind.

Ray

Now I've seen it all
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2006, 03:48:21 am »

Dang Ray, it's a good thing those cats aren't looking in your direction in that last picture. Can't say that's the smartest thing to do at a cat capable of licking your skin off.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=55404\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

The only licking I saw was this, below, and the cat wasn't looking in my direction.

[attachment=126:attachment]

Nice tiger! Nice tiger! I'm not at all tasty.  

Ray

Now I've seen it all
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2006, 04:54:30 am »

[attachment=127:attachment]

On the other hand, this tiger above looked as though it really fancied me.

Hhm! I'm getting a bit tired of this chicken meat they keep feeding me. Could this guy be a bit more substantial? I'm a bit worried about that large black thing he's got sticking out of his face. I'm used to small, shiny, silver things. I wonder if that makes a difference. Is he going to be more tasty or less tasty?

What if the monks beat me with their big stick. That's not very nice. Maybe I'll just let things be.

Phew!, thought I. What a narrow escape.  

DarkPenguin

Now I've seen it all
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2006, 11:53:31 am »

My cat sheds so much I worry more about cat hair in the sensor than dust of any kind.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=55406\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

First time I cleaned my sensor I opened the camera.  Set it down.  Turned to apply the eclipse fluid.  Turned back and found my cat (Rushmore) with her nose in the camera.

I screamed.

Ray

Now I've seen it all
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2006, 12:05:31 pm »

You got to learn how to control these cats or they'll get the better of you. Here's an example of me and the monk in complete control   .

[attachment=144:attachment]

Ray

Now I've seen it all
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2006, 06:22:58 am »

I don't understand why I often get duplicate thumbnails, so I'm trying this post again in order to avoid them.

I began by saying you're probably fed up with this little ego trip of mine. I should quit but I can't resist posting this one last shot of one of the kittens. They are so cute. And Oh!, such lovely blue eyes.

[attachment=154:attachment]

This shot was taken with the Canon 24-105 at full extension (see what a coward I am   ). F8 and 1/60th. 1/60th!! I hear you ask. Yes, 1/60th but with flash. It was late in the afternoon.

Here's a close-up.    [attachment=155:attachment]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up