Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photoshop CS6 - Image Processor - Copyright Info  (Read 1272 times)

Dinarius

Photoshop CS6 - Image Processor - Copyright Info
« on: January 11, 2015, 11:28:51 am »

Simple question, I hope....... ;)

How do I set the text in the Copyright Info panel of the Image Processor dialog, so that it always opens with the same text?

I set it two years ago with 2013 in the text, and I've been manually changing the date since the beginning of last year, because I can't remember how to change the default text!  :o

Thanks.

D.

DeanChriss

• http://www.dmcphoto.com
Re: Photoshop CS6 - Image Processor - Copyright Info
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 01:25:10 pm »

You can create a template and import that (File - File Info). In the process you can chose how the template is used  (i.e., what information is transferred). You could probably automate that process.

You can also set up copyright information in most cameras so it will be in the file from the instant you capture a photo, and it will be the same for every file generated by that camera. The information set up in the camera  appears in the "Copyright Notice" field under File Info in PS. This does not set the "Copyright Status" field to "Copyrighted" and opening the file in PS will not display the copyright symbol before the file name in the image tab when the image is opened in PS. Instead the "Copyright Status" remains "unknown", and there is no indication to someone opening the file that a copyright exists unless they dig into the file information.

I hope that helps.
- Dean
Pages: [1]   Go Up