Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gamut charts for print  (Read 1022 times)

alifatemi

• ali fatemi photography
Gamut charts for print
« on: January 02, 2015, 02:50:13 am »

Hi, for purpose of demonstration in a color management conference, I need a good quality file for printing on around 24"x36" paper size of different color space gamut of sRGB, Adobe1998, Profoto and L*A*B please. Anybody can proved these files I appreciate a lot. The ones I found in web are small and low in quality.
Regards.

Simon Garrett

Re: Gamut charts for print
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 05:55:50 am »

Hi, for purpose of demonstration in a color management conference, I need a good quality file for printing on around 24"x36" paper size of different color space gamut of sRGB, Adobe1998, Profoto and L*A*B please. Anybody can proved these files I appreciate a lot. The ones I found in web are small and low in quality.
Regards.

Try the "Gamut Test file" on Andrew Rodney's site: http://www.digitaldog.net/.  He posts here as "digitaldog".  That file is a TIFF at 2550 x 3300 in ProPhoto RGB.  Obviously, as it starts in a wide space, you can convert to any other.  I haven't tested the range of colours in the file, except that they go way beyond sRGB.  PS - on a quick look I can see it contains colours beyond Adobe RGB as well. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 05:59:44 am by Simon Garrett »
Pages: [1]   Go Up