Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need help with my QTVR.  (Read 2220 times)

Courtney1019

I need help with my QTVR.
« on: December 27, 2005, 04:40:25 pm »

One day my husband told me that I needed to do some QTVRs for him. I have never done anything like it before and I'm kinda like a fish out of water with this project. I have a Canon Rebel XT. I have been using PTGui as my stitching software. When I started to stitch the pictures together some shots worked perfectly and others didn't work at all. I need help in several different areas.

1) I have been reading and some people are saying that I need a wide angle lens and others are saying that wide angle lenses are bad. So what kind of lens should I use?

2) I have to take pictures of high traffic areas with both people and cars. I have something I'm not sure what it is called, that is a lens that has a concave or convex mirror on it ( I can never remember which is which). It is supposed to be able to take a 360 picture in one shot. However the resolution is low on it. I'm not sure what kind I have but is there a good tool and if so what brand or type is the best?

3) What is the best way to take pictures in high traffic areas? What lens is the best? Is there anyway to get a good qtvr with people that won't stop and stand still while you click around in a circle?

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Courtney

Orta

I need help with my QTVR.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 05:00:20 pm »

You will find much of help here
http://www.panoguide.com/forums/qna/
Pages: [1]   Go Up