Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad CFV50c  (Read 2320 times)

Tangomaniac

Hasselblad CFV50c
« on: December 27, 2014, 03:14:38 pm »

I'm in Tokyo right now; I came here to buy my own CFV50c and got it today. I'm absolutely enthusiastic, it is just great!
I have reserved a second CFV50c. - If you are interested to buy it, send me a private email! -  I'm willing to buy if and post it to you with TNT, provided I get the money at latest on 5th of January, my last day here in Japan.
My intention is to recover in this way my complete travel expenses (and get maybe even a little surplus).

Customs for importing it to your country would be your obligation, so look it up! For the US you find the tariff in the "Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States" under 9006.91.00 ! (http://www.usitc.gov/publications/docs/tata/hts/bychapter/1401c90.pdf) It should be 5.6%, but make it sure!
In Germany customs + tax is a whopping 22.7%, and even with this sum, it's still two to three grand cheaper to buy the CFV50c here in Japan!  

May 2015 be a year with lots of great digital Hasselblad-fotos for us all!

Tangomaniac

BTW: I was told today in the shop, the price here in Japan will rise at some date in January to the worldwide price level. So it'll very soon become really difficult to get a CFV50c-back at an affordable price.

P.S.: Since I'm new here in the LuLa-forum: You can look up my credentials in ebay.de, I'm active there under the same username.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 04:51:33 pm by Tangomaniac »

buckshot

Re: Hasselblad CFV50c
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 09:50:10 pm »

Sorry, no offense - but I'm not really into private emails with new members for high-value items.

So ... how much are you asking for the CFV-50c ?

Tangomaniac

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 03:20:15 am »

No offense taken. May be I was a bit naive, since I'm reading in the LuLa as guest for quite some time (started with gear reviews some years ago) and am feeling more at home here, than I obviously have any right to do.
I was thinking about approx. 12500$. I can send you some photos of my CFV50c and photos taken with it too, or I could upload some, if you want to evaluate the quality at high ISO, but these are really huge files.

I understand very well, that it is necessary to build trust before sending so much money to someone "known" only via the internet, if at all.
I had - at first - the same problem with the Hasselblad shop here in Japan, because they wanted a partial payment for becoming active. (It is not so easy to get a CFV50c here.  I sent my first email on the first of December, the vendor got the unit on the 18th. - Hasselblad has some difficulties do deliver enough units at the moment, because there is quite some demand: the price of 1077000 Yen is really attractive, especially for non-pros.
In the meantime, I had exchanged emails on a nearly daily basis with the shop.)

So, what I can offer in this regard is a photo of my passport and a personal video contact via Skype: so you can see at least, who I am.
I'm a teacher in Germany, i.e. employed by the state in which I live, and my good reputation is essential for me.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.

P.S.: Shops are closed here in Japan from 30th of Dec. until 4th of January because of New year festivities.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 03:24:22 am by Tangomaniac »

buckshot

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 10:04:49 am »

Good luck with the sale - but you should know you can buy one, including shipping, for $11.5k from MKKamera through their eBay store.

Tangomaniac

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 12:12:57 pm »

Wow! Should have known this earlier. Would have spared me the trip to Japan. But ok: I'll try to enjoy my stay here anyways. It's really a diffent kind of culture.

Best regards!

Tangomaniac

Tangomaniac

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 03:27:35 pm »

BTW: I'm a bit astonished: M#K Kamera sits in Hongkong. - So they seem to have imported this back from Japan to Hongkong.

And a second observation: I don't know why: I find this offer only with your link, but can't find this offer with a worldwide search for Hasselblad CFV50c, neither on ebay.com nor ebay.de. But I admit, that I had the same effect with ebay-shops in Hongkong, when searching for a Superachromat 350, so maybe this is a feature of their shop-software, but it is a bit curious.

My offer is still open and I'm open for bids starting with 12,000$ now. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up