Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Elinchrom Digital 2400 RX Power Pack and SE Flash Head  (Read 754 times)

BobDavid

FS: Elinchrom Digital 2400 RX Power Pack and SE Flash Head
« on: December 24, 2014, 03:35:28 pm »

Cosmetically and functionally LN Elichrom Digital 2400 RX power pack. B&H sells these for $2,289. Mine is the same pack, but the cabinet is grey. Elinchrom switched over to black a year or two ago. This pack is six years old. It is a wonderful symmetrical pack. I estimate it has been fired no more than 4K times. The SE head is virtually new. It was used only ten to twenty times--it was for backup. I believe the SE head was discontinued a year or two ago. The light is very clean. The duration of the flash is not quite short enough for stopping high speed action. It is a great lamp and I will include a mint condition standard 8.25" reflector with it.

The pack is compatible with all Elinchrom flash lamps except Ranger and Quadra heads. I may consider trading this kit for a comparably clean Quadra A to go kit.

I have the original boxes and sync cords.

I have the 74 inch Octa Light Bank (it is in perfect condition), and I am leaning towards selling. I hate to give it up--it's in mint condition.

I live in Central Florida. Serious offers will be considered.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 04:00:49 pm by BobDavid »
Pages: [1]   Go Up