Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Fotodiox Wonderpana 145 Core System for Nikon 14-24 f/2.8  (Read 1082 times)

MasonJarr

FS: Fotodiox Wonderpana 145 Core System for Nikon 14-24 f/2.8
« on: December 24, 2014, 02:56:25 pm »

I just got this new system in this morning's mail.  I opened the box, mounted it on my lens and decided I was going to return it and order the FreeArc system so I could use the rectangular GND filters, also.  Before I did, coincidentally, there was a new post on Ebay with a FreeArc system and the two GNDs I was planning to buy.  So I bought them.  I can just return this 145 Core system to Fotodiox and I know they'd accept the return without question.  But, I thought I'd first offer it as a good deal on here to see if there's any interest in it.  This isn't "as new", it's "just out of the box, mounted on my lens once and never been out of my house new".  I paid $199.95 plus shipping for it.  I'll sell it for $185, shipped USPS Priority.  That's a 10% discount off the purchase price.  I have 7 days to return this to Fotodiox, so if no one wants it by the end of this week, I'll need to return it.  Here's a stock photo from Fotodiox's site, but mine is identical...complete with the padded cases and lens cap.  Payment can be PayPal, personal check or USPS money order.  If you pay with a personal check, obviously I won't ship until it has cleared my bank.  

MasonJarr

Re: FS: Fotodiox Wonderpana 145 Core System for Nikon 14-24 f/2.8
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 11:57:29 am »

Last day on this offer.  I need to return it tomorrow.  I'm leaving for a short trip on Sunday and will need to send this back before my departure.

MasonJarr

Re: FS: Fotodiox Wonderpana 145 Core System for Nikon 14-24 f/2.8
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 12:24:01 pm »

No longer for sale. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up