Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Short poll for beginners  (Read 5929 times)

AllyShine

Short poll for beginners
« on: December 23, 2014, 09:12:06 am »

Hi!
My name is Ally, and I’m trying to learn more about what problems run across beginners with DSLR.
Can you take 5 minutes to answer this five questions survey?
Just put 1 or 2 sentences.

1.Why have you decided to make snapshots from a DSLR camera? What is photography for you?

2. What problems have you had the last three months within the DSLR? And what exactly have you done to solve it?

3. How much are you ready to pay to solve your problem immediately? Just imagine!

4. What topic is still not discovered properly? What information is very hard to get?

5. If you could wave a magic wand and be able to do anything that you can’t do today for DSLR camera , what would it be? Don’t worry about whether it’s possible, just anything.

I appreciate your time, and I’m happy to return the favor however I can!

Thank you in advance!

michael

Re: Short poll for beginners
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 11:18:14 am »

Ally,

I would be worthwhile if you told us something about yourself and why you are asking these questions.

Michael

AllyShine

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 12:25:26 pm »

Hi, Michael! Sure!
I'm also one of beginners.
It seems to me, that when you have some experience with the camera - it's much easier to solve any problem.
But when you are beginner sometimes easy things seems very hard.
That's why I'm interested in what problems all beginners run across. May be it is a similar problem,may be not..who knows
That's why I've decided to investigate it :)

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 12:37:18 pm »

... why you are asking these questions.

Seems more like a marketing research, a focus-group questionnaire, for a new, paid help service (web site, app) for beginners.

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 02:36:18 pm »

Hi!
My name is Ally, and I’m trying to learn more about what problems run across beginners with DSLR.
Can you take 5 minutes to answer this five questions survey?
Just put 1 or 2 sentences.

1.Why have you decided to make snapshots from a DSLR camera? What is photography for you?
I don't take snapshots. Photography is a hobby for me, a serious one.
2. What problems have you had the last three months within the DSLR? And what exactly have you done to solve it?

None, really.

3. How much are you ready to pay to solve your problem immediately? Just imagine!
Well, I have no real problems, but say 1000$US is something I could pay for immediate benefits.

4. What topic is still not discovered properly? What information is very hard to get?
Your question is not very clear. I can find most information I need quite easily.

5. If you could wave a magic wand and be able to do anything that you can’t do today for DSLR camera , what would it be? Don’t worry about whether it’s possible, just anything.

Not much, I can do all I want. Of course, I would like to have an extremely well performing ultra-wide to ultra-tele zoom with large aperture with an affordable price tag and low weight. But, I guess that you need to go to smaller formats to get that.

I appreciate your time, and I’m happy to return the favor however I can!

Thank you in advance!

Erik Kaffehr

NancyP

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 11:29:01 am »

Post-processing has a big learning curve for most beginners. So does use of artificial lighting. Local pro photographers sometimes give weekend clinics or weekday evening lecture series on those subjects.

AllyShine

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 09:17:50 am »

ErikKaffehr, NancyP thank you so much for replies!

ahbnyc

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 03:00:41 pm »

Rather obnoxious that these questions are now being sent to people (I assume I am not the only one) as private messages.

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 03:26:56 pm »

Rather obnoxious that these questions are now being sent to people (I assume I am not the only one) as private messages.

As I said, it is most likely a marketing research, or a focus-group questionnaire, under the guise "I’m trying to learn."

AllyShine

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2015, 03:35:04 pm »

Guys, I'm really sorry! I just wanted to pay attention to that, cause I've got only 2 replies.
If it is so obnoxious I can stop.
I really wanted to get your opinions, but in case if it is extremely difficult to you.
Ok. Let it be.
I'm sorry

And thank you one more time to people who found some time for reply!
Pages: [1]   Go Up